Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Day and Happy May!

Happy May Everyone!  How wonderful to kick off May with another Standard Process Purification Program!  Welcome to all the new fellow cleansers and hello to all my repeats!  I am happy to share this experience with you all again!  Unfortunately I will  not be blogging each of the 21 days this time, but I highly recommend going back through my old posts and follow along day by day.  Look under the January tab... each day is listed.  What I am going to do more of this time around it answer any questions you may have as well as post some more recipes.  I find the hardest thing about this process is to eat a variety.  What I tend to do is find food that I am comfortable cooking and make it over and over and over again (And I know I am not alone!)  The other problem I ran into last time was the variety at my grocery store.  They always seemed to be out of the veggies I have been meaning to try...like beets.  This time I plan on searching more local farmers markets for different veggies to see what I can come up with. 

I really encourage you all to dive into this experience 100%.  Please no cheating.  Trust me it will be worth it!  And another suggestion....EAT!  This program is NOT intended to starve you! SO EAT!  Follow your guide book and start choosing fruits and veggies you wouldn't typically make.  You never know if you'll like something until you try it!  I can honestly say though that I have tried mushrooms...and I don't like them! 

WELCOME TO DAY 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment