Friday, June 11, 2010

Hmm...Where Did May Go?

Well, I'm not really sure where I have been!  I really can't believe it's been over a month since my last post.  I'm very sorry! 

A couple updates...
  1. I'm excited to say that other people (besides our wonderful patients) who have embarked on the Purification Program have stumbled upon my blog and are now following it.  I wish them all luck and good health as they set our on their journey!  And I hope you continue to follow along because I promise I will be updating this more!
  2. Our office is now open Monday through Friday 9am-1pm and 2pm-6pm. (Not sure if I already told you that.)
  3. Please e-mail me at drsgolojuh@gmail.com if you have any questions that you would like answered on here or by private e-mail.  Also, if anyone has suggestions on topics they would like me to address in detail on here, please feel free to let me know!  If not, you will just have to read what I feel like talking about at the moment!
  4. You may notice that I keep changing the layout of my blog...that's because I like to keep things fresh! You'll get used to it! Change is a good thing by the way.
  5. Golojuh Family Chiropractic LLC is on facebook.  I post articles and videos on there about all different topics, so if you have facebook please "Like" us!
That's all for now. I wish everyone a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment