Friday, January 7, 2011

Ready, Set, Cleanse!

So it is the weekend before our big cleanse!  I just wanted to give you a quick reminder to...PREPARE!  I'm telling you, this goes SO much easier if you are prepared.  So go food shopping, cut up veggies, cook your brown rice, wild rice and lentils, get your meal plan ready!  You will be so glad you did.

I don't know about you but I can't wait for Monday.  I just smile thinking about how incredible I felt the last time and I look forward to that feeling again.  Our bodies are amazing beings that deserve nothing but the best put in them so they can function just as they were intended.  And I applaud you all for taking the first step!

So take this weekend to prepare...both physically & emotionally.  Write out a list of what you want to accomplish.  It can be anywhere from "better health" to "lose 5 lbs." to "have more mental clarity" to "connect with myself more".  The possibilities are endless...you just have to decide what you want and then go after it!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

P.S. A little tip: don't go overboard with eating everything & anything this weekend just so you can get it in because "Monday I'll be cleansing".  If you do this you'll have a rough day Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I've been preparing for about two weeks! I've been looking forward to this for what feels like a LONG TIME! YAY Cleanse!
    I did have a few beers and a coke over the weekend because I knew I couldn't have it after Sunday...

    ReplyDelete