Thursday, January 13, 2011

Really, Day 4?

I don't know about you, but day 4 is where I feel I hit my stride.  To me once day 4 is through it seems like smooth sailing.  Maybe you're experiencing something different, and that's okay.  Everyone goes through this journey very differently. 

A couple key things to remember are: 1) Eat. 2) Drink PLENTY of water. 3)Sweat, sweat, sweat. 

Sounds simple, right? Well, make sure to take a look at how your doing in these three areas because many people are surprised they are lacking in at least one of these categories.  This isn't a cleanse where you can only eat your choice of 2 different foods, or limit the amount you can have and starve yourself.  The point is to nourish the body with whole foods!  So eat!  Make sure you are getting 2 times the amount of vegetables in your body than fruits though.  

Speaking of Sweat.  Yet again I can not make it to yoga tonight.  And the picture to the right is the reason why. No, not because of my beautiful (but loves-her-dad- more) dog, but because of all that white stuff around her! It snowed again! Ahhh.  That is the only word that comes to mind right now when I think of snow.  It has made me miss 3, yes 3, days of yoga and has forced me to retreat to the dreaded treadmill.  B.O.R.I.N.G.  Maybe I'll try my luck one more time with the On Demand exercise videos tonight.  Tomorrow night is Infrared Sauna night, then I should be back on track to do yoga Saturday-next Sunday.  =) 

If anyone has a new recipe for me to try I welcome it with open arms.  


No comments:

Post a Comment