Friday, January 15, 2010

Standard Process Purification Program- Day 5

Day 5 is here! I don’t know about everyone else, but these past 5 days have flown by for me. Week one is almost completed…Congrats and Good Work! I have a few reminders before I leave you for the weekend:
  • Sunday Jan. 17th is the last day to take the SP Cleanse capsules. On Monday you start the SP Green Food (5 capsules 3 times/day). Also you should have 3 leftover SP Cleanse capsules on Monday...go ahead and take them Monday morning. The SP Green Food is also taken on an empty stomach.
  • By now you should be feeling more energized, so PLEASE exercise this weekend! The more you get moving and sweat the better the toxins are released from the body.
  • Some people like to get on a schedule and eat the same thing day after day after day, but this weekend I want you to switch things up. Start to eat some veggies that you have been avoiding because you are not sure how to prepare them. Go to Food Network online and type in a particular veggie and a whole list of recipes will come up. All you have to do is find one that sounds appealing and modify it to fit the guidelines of the Program. That' it! EASY!

That's all for now! Good luck this weekend...I know weekends can be difficult, but remember you already have 5 days under your belt. Is it really worth cheating now? NO NO NO!

3 comments:

  1. I am going out to attempt to get beets, and kale. Every time I go to the store, they're out... I guess that's a good thing, people eating these items. I want to incorporate them into my diet, so cross you're fingers they're in! If you find any more great recipe ideas, please upload them like you did with the tomato soup. It really saved me a lot of time, and took all the thinking out of it. I'm not a big computer person for searching and such.

    Thanks again Dr. Vanessa for all your knowledge and support! It's nice to do this program with other people, share success stories, recipes, exercise ideas, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know that Sams Club has beets for a great price right now- also at McGinnis Sisters(rt.228) for a little more cost.
    I made a beet soup(a.k.a borsht) that was really good and easier for me to eat than a plain beet. After steaming beets you need to grate(large) them(you may want to wear plastic gloves for this!). In the mean time saute 1 cup diced onion-1 cup diced carrot-one cup diced celery in olive oil until onions become translucent. You can also add a half of a thinly sliced cabbage to this soup also to get those veggies in! Add beets and pour either veggie broth or water(I use both)until the beets are completely covered and cook about 45 min. Yummy! My kids are even eating it! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that borsht sounds great! I'll have to try that. I've been looking for beets at Sam's Club, and can't find them. Which store do you go to?

    ReplyDelete