Friday, January 29, 2010

Standard Process Purification Program- Day 19

Recall the things that have held you back. And imagine how you now can get beyond them.

Think of the problems that have frustrated you so. And imagine how you can now rise above them.

Look at how far you've come. And imagine how far you can now go.

Think of all that you've learned. And imagine what you can now do with that knowledge.

Consider all you've done in the past year (21 days). And imagine what you'll now be able to do.

You're now in a better position than ever to imagine the very best. And what you can imagine will lead to what you can be.


-- Ralph Marston


It’s hard to believe this Purification Program will be over on Sunday! (Remember to finish it through Sunday…so actually it will be over Monday morning). I hope you have learned a lot, accomplished your goals, have more energy, feel better about yourself, realized you do have self-control, and encouraged others that they can do it to. And the list doesn’t stop there. What you choose do from here on out is your decision. I hope I have provided you with some useful information, tips, and tools that you can carry along the rest of your journey. I thank you for being the first to do this Program together as a group! I wasn’t exactly sure how it was going to come together, or if was going to be useful to anyone, but I feel I have accomplished what I set out to do…help you become a healthier you!

Even though the Program is about over, I am going to continue to blog…just in case some of you might have missed me! I’m not going to update it everyday like I have been, but I do plan on adding entries at least 2-3 times per week. So if any of you have any topics you would like me to discuss I would be more than happy to. If not, then I will just blog about whatever is on my knowledge filled mind (of course about nutrition).

In Great Health,

Dr. Vanessa

2 comments:

  1. You better not stop! But serioulsy, it would really help me if you continued your knowledge filled bits of information next week while we start introducing foods back into our diets. I think it will really help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree... your continued support will keep us on track!

    ReplyDelete