Thursday, January 21, 2010

Standard Process Purification Program- Day 11 is here!

Make the decision,


then do something


no matter how small


toward accomplishing what you want.


I thought this quote summed up what we are all in the process of doing here (with this Program). For one reason or another we have each made the decision to change the path our health was taking and set it on a new path. I know each of us has a goal of what we are looking to accomplish on this journey, and I hope you are starting to see that it can actually be accomplished! Doesn't that feel wonderful?

And for those who aren't participating in this Program:

I really mean...do something...no matter how small. Even if you just change one thing a day about your health/diet/lifestyle...that is significant! And if you keep that change going each day, then you are on track to better health. I understand it can be tough for someone to make a lot of changes in a short time. I get that. So instead of not changing at all, just make smaller changes, which all add up in the long run. The journey to better health is about making decisions. Do I eat this piece of cake, or not eat it? Do I get up and exercise today, or can it wait until tomorrow? What are your goals??...

Now that you know them...take hold of them! They CAN be accomplished!

1 comment:

  1. Exactly! You must write them down (your goals)however... or at least that's the way I accomplish them!!!

    ReplyDelete