Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Packets Are Ready...But Where are Our Supplements?

Hmm...this is actually the first time I have placed an order for supplements and had them not arrive on time. Well, since I am already annoyed with the snow I choose to blame this too on the snow! In my imagination our UPS driver is stuck in a 9 foot snow drift on the side of the road somewhere between here and Harrisburg with our supplements tucked nicely away in a box on his truck.

Moving on. The packets of information are ready at least! There is just something about a packet of info that I love. Call me crazy but it's like opening a Christmas present to me. I just love information! I am also the type of person who gets a new electronic device and before even pulling it out of the box I am reading the instruction manual front to back to see how it works! Maybe that's why I put so much information in these packets. But as I have learned by doing this purification program several times...the more info the better!

What's included in this magical packet you ask? Well, since you don't have it yet I might as well give you some hints.
  1. Recipes, Recipes, and more Recipes!
  2. What you might experience each day from Day 1 through Day 21.
  3. Your Purification Program booklet. This little baby is awesome! With this you can keep track of what you eat each day, along with how you are feeling, and also what other type of purification techniques you're using (infrared sauna, massages, etc.).
  4. My recommendations on what things you should do before you start on Monday.
  5. And more...

You might not believe this, but as I typed that last sentence...our UPS man walked in. He must have known I was talking about him! So, for all you doing the Program with me, your Supplements are here for pick up!

3 comments:

  1. I love the packet of information you gave me. I am very big on journals, everything measured improves! This will be a big help to me during the cleanse process (keeping track of my own progress, etc.)... along with all the yummy recipes you've included! I'm already very comfortable and confident I will complete this cleanse knowing you will be giving me such a tremendous amount of support during this process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of other purification. There is this website that gives a recipe for a "power tonic" to rid the body of yeast. Have you heard of anything like this? Thoughts? Also, doesn't this cleanse rid the body of yeast? Isn't that why we can't have wheat products or beer?

    http://www.bastis.org/recipes.htm

    Also sketchy due to the lack of proportions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Purification Program is not a Yeast Free Diet-meaning its sole purpose is not to rid the body of yeast, but it definitely helps! A lot of the foods that increase the growth of yeast (Candida) are eliminated on this program (refined sugar, dairy, alcohol, starch, etc.) helping the body become more in balance. If your goal is elimination of yeast in the body then I would also eliminate fruits from this program since they do contain sugar, which can feed the yeast you may have in your body.

    ReplyDelete