Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Introduction Video

I posted this video which is from Standard Process (explaining the lack of creativity) just to show you visually why it is important to follow through with this Purification Process.

Purification can help remove natural toxins from our bodies and help us maintain a healthy weight. Everyday we are exposed to toxins whether it be from our external environment or internally from our own bodily processes. External toxins can be anything from pesticides, pollutants, or chemicals to coffee, tobacco, refined sugar, or refined flour. Internal toxins can be from waste byproducts produced as a result of normal metabolic function, bacterial/yeast/fungal overgrowth, or even sluggish lymph and skin elimination.

Our body is designed to rid itself of these toxins, but often times our body can become overburdened. Purification offers our body additional support to expel these toxins and minimize our weight, which is important in maintaining our health and vitality.

I am so glad you decided to take the journey with me to Better Health....Naturally!

I look forward to giving my expertise during this Purification Program as well as hearing all about the success stories I know you'll be experiencing!

Oh and one more thing....Have you started moving that body yet?!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dr. Vanessa. The video was very infromative, along with your explanation of the removal of toxins from my body. I am so excited about starting the cleanse. The 11th can't come quick enough for me! I started moving, however little as it is... I am putting together my exercise program that I will officially start on the 11th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Question. The video talks about cosmetics and such. During the cleanse, should I avoid chemicals on and around my body too? The lotion that I use is all natural, in fact, I use Burt's Bees, which tends to be very natural. But my hairspray and other various items are not natural.

    Also, I found that Green Works and Method products are not so harsh, but do the same job as cleaners with chemicals. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are looking to get the maximum benefit from this process I do recommend switching to all natural or organic cosmetics, lotions, body washes, etc. Your skin is the largest organ and anything you put on it does absorb into the body.

    I also use many of Burt’s Bees products and find they work wonderfully, but there are many natural/organic companies out there that are also great. Green Works and Method products work well and are less harsh definitely. Many people don’t think that cleaning products have an effect on their body, but those products do come in contact with your skin. Also you breathe in those harmful chemicals as well.

    For some just changing over their diet will be of major benefit. It is all what works for you. For some this process might be easier just to start with changing their diet (cutting out sugar, caffeine, switching to organic/natural produce, etc.) then adding changes like cosmetics and cleaning products later on. And for others, they may find it easier to just make one large change. So it really depends on what you are comfortable with. The less chemicals and poisons you put in and on the human body the better your health will be.

    ReplyDelete